- Type: AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module) with Modbus/RS485 communications for reading 16 water meters with Pulse Output (DAE AS series,MJ series, V Series, VM Series and WP Series).
- The accessories (not included in the listing) are the power adapter (output 15V DC, input 120V AC), Din rail (to install AMR to the wall). We suggest that UL2464 cable be used to connect AMR and Water Meters. All of them are readily available in the market. You can also find them at accessories in DAE Controls Website. For 20m (66 feet) of UL2464 cable, it only costs you $12.
- AMR collects data from water meters and send them to remote host through RS485 with third party software
- Display: 6-digit LED display for the remote reading of the water meter and for easy setup of RS485 address and other baud rate
- Indoor use only, DAE watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use.
- Communication: Modbus/RTU over RS485
- Auxiliary Power: DC 15V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60˚C (32 to 140˚F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Consumption: 2.4VA
- LED indicators: Pulse input activity LED for each channel, RS485 TX activity, RS485 RX activity.
- Settable Parameters: Address 0~254; Baud Rate 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600 bps; Decimal Places: 0, 0.0, 0.00, 0.000, 0.0000, 0.00000; Display Cycle: yes – automatically cycle display among all channels, no – display fixed on one channel
- Mount: DIN rail
- The UL2464 cable from the water meter to the AMR can be extended up to 328 feet (100 meters).
- Non-volatile memory retains metering data during power failure
- Optional rechargeable battery for continued operation even during a power failure
- 2 year warranty from the seller
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.
- Cloud metering system available with DAE CC2030 Gateway
- DAE CC2030 Gateway will get the water consumption from AMR and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly water consumption and billing reports to their tenants.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||7.3 × 4.25 × 3.125 in|