- Type: Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 communications for 1 water meter with Pulse Output (DAE AS series,MJ series, V Series, VM Series and WP Series).
- The accessories (included in the listing) are the power adapter (output 12V DC, input 120V AC), Din rail (to install AMR130 to the wall). UL2464 cable (66 ft, to connect AMR130 & Meter), one software key (to connect the meter to the DAE Cloud server, one software key per meter).
- AMR130 collects data from water meters and send them to remote host through RS485 with third party software
- Display: 6-digit LED display for the remote reading of the water meter and for easy setup of RS485 address, baud rate and the other parameters.
- Indoor use only, DAE watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use.
- Communication: Modbus/RTU protocol, RS485 interface, 8/n/1
- Auxiliary Power: DC 15V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60˚C (32 to 140˚F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Settable Parameters: Address 0~254; Baud Rate 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600 bps; Decimal Places: 0, 0.0, 0.00; Pulse Divider: 1, 4, 8, 10, 16, 32, 64
- Mount: Din Rail.
- Non-volatile memory retains metering data during power failure
- The suggested UL2464 shielded twisted cable from the water meter to the AMR130 can be extended up to 328 feet (100 meters)
- Setup using the on-board function key.
- Optional rechargeable battery for continued operation even during a power failure.
- 2 year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
DAE AMR130 KIT, (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter
- Include DAE AMR130, Power Adapter, Din Rail, UL2464 cable (66 ft), Software registration key, fee (for 1 meter). Meter is not included in the listing and need to be purchased separately.
- Cloud Metering available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||4.125 × 3.5 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.