- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Type: 1/2” Water Meter, Measuring in Cubic meter + 1/2″ NPT Couplings
- Model: DAE AS-50m
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upward, please refer to V-50P. Or VM-50P, PVM-50 which can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards, dial facing upwards, downwards or side-way.
- In order to install the DAE 1/2″ water meter with the garden hose at both ends, you will need 2 connectors (3/4” female GHT, 1/2″ female NPT), available in Amazon (www.amazon.com/dp/B07VZYF1FL).
- Unit: Cubic meter
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Bronze
- 1/2″ NPT Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 4.3 inches, Length with couplings: 8.125 inches
- 8 digits register counter. The 1st digit from the right is in liter or one thousandth cu meter (*0.001 cu meter). The dial is in 0.1 liter or ten hundredth cu meter (*0.0001 cu meter). For example, if you see 00001234 on the register, it is 1.234 cu meter. Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 0.54 liters or 0.00054 cu meters.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Pressure drop: 1.600 psi @ 5 GPM(1.136 cu m/h), 7.030 psi @ 10 GPM(2.271 cu m/h)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 15 GPM (3.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 7.5 GPM (1.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM (0.06 m³/h).
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- AS series is single jet water meter.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE AS-50m 1/2” Water Meter, Measuring in Cu meter + NPT Couplings
- For AS-50mP, Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Upgraded AS-50mP can use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter (6th picture) – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Option for use with DAE AMR130and AMR for remote reading (5th picture).
- Option available for Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||4.75 × 3.25 × 3.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.