- 5/8″*3/4” Water Meter, Measuring in Cubic meter + 3/4″ NPT Couplings
- Model: DAE AS-75m
- Unit: cubic feet
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Bronze
- Item dimension: 5.12″ length, 3.4″ wide, 3″ height. Shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 5.12 inches, Length with couplings: 9.31 inches
- 8 digit register counter. The 1st digit from the right is in liter or one thousandth cu meter (*0.001 cu meter). The dial is in 0.1 liter or ten hundredth cu meter (*0.0001 cu meter). For example, if you see 00001234 on the register, it is 1.234 cu meter.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.0044 psi @ 5 GPM(1.136 cu m/h), 2.150 psi @10 GPM(2.271 cu m/h)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM(4.542 cu m/h), Normal Flow Rate: 10 GPM(2.271 cu m/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 0.25 GPM(0.057 cu m/h)
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- To install the DAE 3/4″ water meter with the 3/4″ garden hose at both ends, you will need 2 DAE CG-75 Fitting.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter with bore size 0.57 inch. (For MJ-75m, the bore size is 0.88 inch)
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE AS-75m Water Meter, 3/4″ NPT Couplings, Measuring in Cu meter
- Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upwards, please refer to V-75. Or PVM-75, VM-75P which can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards, dial facing upwards, downwards or side-way.
- For AS-75mP, Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Upgraded AS-75mP can use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter (6th picture)- An inexpensive remote reading solution. Option for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading (5th picture).
- Option for Wireless remote reading available(3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
|Dimensions||5.75 × 3.25 × 3.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AS200U-75R Hot Water Meter, 3/4” NPT Couplings, Measuring in Gallons$42.99 Add to cart