- 1/2” Water Meter, Measuring in Gallons + Couplings
- Model: DAE AS130U-50
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Brass
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 4.3 inches, Length with couplings: 8.125 inches
- 8 digit register counter. The 1st digit from the right is in one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The dial is in one hundredth gallons (*0.01 gallons). For example, if you see 0000123.4 on the register, it is 123.4 gallons.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Pressure drop: 1.600 psi @ 5 GPM, 7.030 psi @ 10 GPM
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 15 GPM (3.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 7.5 GPM (1.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM (0.06 m³/h).
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- AS series is single jet water meter.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
1/2 in., AS Series, Water Meters
DAE AS130U-50 1/2” Water Meter, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
|Cold, Gallon, w/o pulse output||AS130U-50||AS200U-75||AS250U-100|
|Cold, Gallon, w/ pulse output||AS130U-50P||AS200U-75P||AS250U-100P||AS320U-125P||AS320U-150P|
|Hot, Gallon, w/o pulse output||AS200U-75R||AS200U-100R|
|Hot, Gallon, w/ pulse output||AS130U-50RP||AS200U-75RP||AS250U-100RP||AS320U-125RP||AS320U-150RP|
|Cold, Cu m, w/o pulse output||AS-50m||AS-75m||AS-100m|
|Cold, Cu m, w/ pulse output||AS-50mP||AS-75mP||AS-100mP||AS-125mP||AS-150mP|
- Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upwards. For installing vertically with water flowing upwards, please refer to V-50P. Or VM-50P which can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards, dial facing upwards, downwards or side-way. Not for use of pit application. For outdoor use, please refer to DAE MJ-50c, PD-50.
- For AS130U-50P, Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Upgraded AS130U-50P can use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter (6th picture) – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Option for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading (5th picture).
- Option available for Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
|Dimensions||4.75 × 3.25 × 3.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.