- 1/2” Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
- Model: DAE AS130U-50P
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 Gallon/Pulse, reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. Switch may be damaged if input is more than 0.01A, 24V. We shall not be responsible for the result if connecting to third party device not certified by DAE.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 4.3 inches, Length with couplings: 8.125 inches
- 8 digit register counter. The 1st digit from the right is in one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The dial is one hundredth gallons (*0.01 gallons). For example, if you see 0000123.4 on the register, it is 123.4 gallons.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Pressure drop: 1.600 psi @ 5 GPM, 7.030 psi @ 10 GPM
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 15 GPM (3.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 7.5 GPM (1.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM (0.06 m³/h)
- The definition of lead free in each state is different. DAE AS series like AS130U-50P meet the definition of lead free for all the states in US except CA, VT, MD, LA where you have to choose DAE MJ series NSF61 certified water meters like MJ-50 to meet their stringent regulation.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE AS130U-50P 1/2” Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
|Cold, Gallon, w/o pulse output||AS130U-50||AS200U-75||AS250U-100|
|Cold, Gallon, w/ pulse output||AS130U-50P||AS200U-75P||AS250U-100P||AS320U-125P||AS320U-150P|
|Hot, Gallon, w/o pulse output||AS200U-75R||AS200U-100R|
|Hot, Gallon, w/ pulse output||AS130U-50RP||AS200U-75RP||AS250U-100RP||AS320U-125RP||AS320U-150RP|
|Cold, Cu m, w/o pulse output||AS-50m||AS-75m||AS-100m|
|Cold, Cu m, w/ pulse output||AS-50mP||AS-75mP||AS-100mP||AS-125mP||AS-150mP|
- Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upward, please refer to V-50P. Or VM-50P which can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards, dial facing upwards, downwards or side-way.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter (6th picture) – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading (5th picture).
- Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
|Dimensions||4.75 × 3.25 × 3.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart