- Type:1/2” Hot Water Meter, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
- Model: DAE AS130U-50R
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy:+/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Bronze
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings:4.3 inches, Length with couplings:8.125 inches
- 8 digit register counter. The last digit is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The dial is one hundredth gallons (*0.01 gallons). Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 35.665 Gallons.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 194˚F (90˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 15 GPM (3.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 7.5 GPM (1.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM (0.06 m³/h).
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified.
- There is a certification called NSF61 in US to certify if a water meter is lead-free or not. DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE AS130U-50R 1/2” Hot Water Meter, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
- Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upward, please refer to V-50P, VM-50P, or PVM-50.
- For AS130U-50RP, Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Upgraded AS130U-50RP can use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Option for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Option available for Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
|Dimensions||4.75 × 3.25 × 3.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.