- Customer reviews and answered questions related to DAE AS Series Water Meters
- Type: 1/2” Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings.
- Model: DAE AS130U-50RP.
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upward, please refer to V-50P. Or VM-50P which can be installed in any position, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon, GPM.
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard.
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon.
- Meter body: Bronze.
- Item dimension: 4.3″ length, 3.4″ wide, 3″ height. Shipping weight: 3 lbs.
- Couplings Included.
- Length without couplings: 4.3 inches, Length with couplings: 8.125 inches.
- 8 digit register counter. The last digit is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The dial is one hundredth gallons (*0.01 gallons). Reading on 2nd picture of the listing is 35.665 Gallons.
- Only two wire connection between water meter and AMR or AMR130. It is not required for additional power source.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing.
- Max temperature: 194˚F (90˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4046, for clean water.
- Suitable for residential water metering, for metering the water consumption in your apartments.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 15 GPM (3.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 7.5 GPM (1.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM (0.06 m³/h)
- Can be used as cold water meter.
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified.
- There is a certification called NSF61 in US to certify if a water meter is lead-free or not. DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE AS130U-50RP 1/2” Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
- Cloud Metering available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||4.75 × 3.25 × 3.75 in|
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart