- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Type: 5/8″*3/4” Water Meter, Measuring in Gallons + 3/4” NPT Couplings
- Model: DAE AS200U-75
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upwards, please refer to V-75. Or PVM-75, VM-75P which can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards, dial facing upwards, downwards or side-way.
- In order to install the DAE 3/4″ water meter with the 3/4″ garden hose at both ends, you will need 2 connectors (3/4” female GHT, 3/4″ female NPT), available in Amazon like www.amazon.com/dp/B01MECS301.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Bronze
- Item dimension: 5.12″ length, 3.4″ wide, 3″ height. Shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 5.12 inches, Length with couplings: 9.31 inches
- 8 digits register counter. The 1st digit from the right is in one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The dial is in one hundredth gallons (*0.01 gallons). For example, if you see 0000123.4 on the register, it is 123.4 gallons.
- Refer to 5th picture, when upgraded to AS200U-75P, only two wire connection between water meter and AMR or AMR130.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.0044 psi @ 5 GPM, 2.150 psi @10 GPM
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM, Normal Flow Rate: 10 GPM, Minimum Flow Rate: 0.25 GPM
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter with bore size 0.57 inch.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE AS200U-75 Water Meter, 3/4″ NPT Couplings, Measuring in Gallons
- For AS200U-75P, Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Upgraded AS200U-75P can use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter (6th picture) – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Option for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading (5th picture).
- Option for Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||5.75 × 3.25 × 3.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.