- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Type: 5/8″*3/4” Water Meter, Measuring in Gallons + 3/4” NPT Couplings
- Model: DAE AS200U-75
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upward, please refer to V-75, V-75P, PVM-75, PVM-75P, or VM-75P.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Bronze
- Item dimension: 5.12″ length, 3.4″ wide, 3″ height. Shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 5.12 inches, Length with couplings: 9.31 inches
- 8 digit register counter. The last digit is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons).The dial is one hundredth gallons (*0.01 gallons). Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 224.239 Gallons.
- Refer to 6th picture, when upgraded to AS200U-75P, only two wire connection between water meter and AMR or AMR130.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.0044 psi @ 5 GPM, 2.150 psi @10 GPM
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4046, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM, Normal Flow Rate: 10 GPM, Minimum Flow Rate: 0.25 GPM
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified. For 3/4 inch Lead Free, NSF61 certified water meter, please refer to MJ-75.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter with bore size 0.57 inch.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE AS200U-75 Water Meter, 3/4″ NPT Couplings, Measuring in Gallons
- For AS200U-75P, option available for Cloud Metering with DAE CC2030 Gateway. The Gateway will get water consumption from DAE AMR(Auto Meter Reading Module,RS485,for 16 water meters) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 water meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone or tablet, the building owners will be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly water consumption and billing reports to their tenants.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Upgraded AS200U-75P can use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Option for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Option for Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||5.75 × 3.25 × 3.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.