- Customer reviews and answered questions related to DAE AS Series Water Meters
- Type: 5/8″*3/4” Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallons + 3/4” NPT Couplings
- Model: DAE AS200U-75P, Item delivered may be upgraded to AS200U-75RP which is exactly the same as AS200U-75P except AS200U-75RP can withstand up to 194F
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upward, please refer to V-75, V-75P, PVM-75, PVM-75P. Or VM-75P which can be installed in any position, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon
- Meter body: Bronze
- Item dimension: 5.12″ length, 3.4″ wide, 3″ height. Shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 5.12 inches, Length with couplings: 9.31 inches
- 8 digit register counter. The last digit is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The dial is one hundredth gallons (*0.01 gallons). Reading on 2nd picture of the listing is 70.128 Gallons.
- Only two wire connection between water meter and AMR or AMR130. It is not required for additional power source.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4046, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM, Normal Flow Rate: 10 GPM, Minimum Flow Rate: 0.25 GPM
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 150 psi, the requirement from AWWA standard.
- DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter with bore size 0.57 inch.
- 2 year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
DAE AS200U-75P Water Meter with Pulse Output, 3/4″ NPT Couplings, Measuring in Gallons
- Cloud Metering available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday and by 11am Saturday, we shall deliver in the same day.
|Dimensions||5.75 × 3.25 × 3.75 in|
You may also like…
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart