- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Type: 5/8″*3/4” Hot Water Meter, Measuring in Gallons + 3/4” NPT Couplings
- Model: DAE AS200U-75R.
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upward, please refer to V-75, V-75P, PVM-75, PVM-75P, or VM-75P.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Bronze
- Item dimension: 5.12″ length, 3.4″ wide, 3″ height. Shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 5.12 inches, Length with couplings: 9.31 inches
- 8 digit register counter. The last digit is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The dial is one hundredth gallons (*0.01 gallons). Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 72.006 Gallons.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 194˚F (90˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Suitable for residential water metering, for metering the water consumption in your apartments.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM, Normal Flow Rate: 10 GPM, Minimum Flow Rate: 0.25 GPM.
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter with bore size 0.57 inch. (For MJ-75R, the bore size is 0.88 inch)
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE AS200U-75R Hot Water Meter, 3/4” NPT Couplings, Measuring in Gallons
- For AS200U-75RP, Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Upgraded AS200U-75RP can use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Option for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Option for Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||5.75 × 3.25 × 3.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.