- 5/8″*3/4” Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + 3/4″ NPT Couplings.
- Model: DAE AS200U-75RP.
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Item dimension: 5.12″ length, 3.4″ wide, 3″ height. Shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 5.12 inches, Length with couplings: 9.31 inches.
- 8 digit register counter. The last digit is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The dial is one hundredth gallons (*0.01 gallons). Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 1.97 Gallons.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 194˚F (90˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM, Normal Flow Rate: 10 GPM, Minimum Flow Rate: 0.25 GPM.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter with bore size 0.57 inch. (For MJ-75R, the bore size is 0.88 inch)
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
3/4 in., AS Series, Water Meters
DAE AS200U-75RP Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output, 3/4″ NPT Couplings, Gallons.
|Cold, Gallon, w/o pulse output||AS130U-50||AS200U-75||AS250U-100|
|Cold, Gallon, w/ pulse output||AS130U-50P||AS200U-75P||AS250U-100P||AS320U-125P||AS320U-150P|
|Hot, Gallon, w/o pulse output||AS200U-75R||AS200U-100R|
|Hot, Gallon, w/ pulse output||AS130U-50RP||AS200U-75RP||AS250U-100RP||AS320U-125RP||AS320U-150RP|
|Cold, Cu m, w/o pulse output||AS-50m||AS-75m||AS-100m|
|Cold, Cu m, w/ pulse output||AS-50mP||AS-75mP||AS-100mP||AS-125mP||AS-150mP|
- Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upwards. For installing vertically with water flowing upwards, please refer to V-75RP. Not for use of pit application.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Can be used on cold water. Can replace AS200U-75P cold water meter. For product description, please refer to User Manual in Technical Specification.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- To install the DAE 3/4″ water meter with the 3/4″ garden hose at both ends, you will need 2 DAE CG-75 Fitting.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
|Dimensions||5.75 × 3.25 × 3.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart