- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Type: 1” Water Meter, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
- Model: DAE AS250U-100
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upward, please refer to V-100P. Or VM-100P which can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards, dial facing upwards, downwards or side-way.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Bronze
- Item dimension: 6.3″ length, 3.7″ wide, 3″ height. Shipping weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 6.3 inches, Length with couplings: 11.125 inches
- 8 digits register counter. The 1st digit from the right is in gallons (*1 gallon). The dial is in one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). For example, if you see 00001234 on the register, it is 1234 gallons. Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 140.85 Gallons.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.145 psi @ 5 GPM, 1.305 psi @15 GPM, 3.916 psi @ 25 GPM
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM (11.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 25 GPM (5.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 3/4 GPM (0.17 m³/h)
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter with bore size 0.77 inch.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE AS250U-100 1” Water Meter, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
- For AS250U-100P, Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- For AS250U-100P, option for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter (6th picture)- An inexpensive remote reading solution. Option for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading (5th picture).
- For AS250U-100P, option for Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||7 × 4.25 × 4.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.