- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Type: 1” Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Coupling.
- Model: DAE AS250U-100P
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upward, please refer to V-100P. Or VM-100P which can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards, dial facing upwards, downwards or side-way.
- Unit: US Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 10 gallon, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The third party system should not generate electricity more than 0.01A (typically 0.005A like DAE AMR), 24VAC/DC.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 6.3 inches, Length with couplings: 11.125 inches
- 8 digits register counter. The 1st digit from the right is in gallons (*1 gallon). The dial is in one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). For example, if you see 00001234 on the register, it is 1234 gallons. Reading on 1st picture of the listing is 67.37 Gallons.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.145 psi @ 5 GPM(1.136 cu m/h), 1.305 psi @15 GPM(3.408 cu m/h), 3.916 psi @ 25 GPM(5.7 m³/h)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM (11.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 25 GPM (5.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 3/4 GPM (0.17 m³/h)
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter with bore size 0.77 inch.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE AS250U-100P 1” Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Coupling
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter (6th picture)- An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading (5th picture).
- Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||7 × 4.25 × 4.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart