- 1” Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Coupling.
- Model: DAE AS250U-100P
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 10 Gallon/Pulse, reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. Switch may be damaged if input is more than 0.01A, 24V. We shall not be responsible for the result if connecting to third party device not certified by DAE.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 6.3 inches, Length with couplings: 11.125 inches
- 8 digits register counter. The 1st digit from the right is in gallons (*1 gallon). The dial is in one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). For example, if you see 00001234 on the register, it is 1234 gallons. Reading on 1st picture of the listing is 67.37 Gallons.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.145 psi @ 5 GPM(1.136 cu m/h), 1.305 psi @15 GPM(3.408 cu m/h), 3.916 psi @ 25 GPM(5.7 m³/h)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM (11.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 25 GPM (5.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 3/4 GPM (0.17 m³/h)
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- The definition of lead free in each state is different. DAE AS series like AS250U-100P meet the definition of lead free for all the states in US except CA, VT, MD, LA where you have to choose DAE MJ series NSF61 certified water meters like MJ-100 to meet their stringent regulation.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter with bore size 0.77 inch. (For MJ-100, the bore size is 1.14 inch)
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE AS250U-100P 1” Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Coupling
- Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upward, please refer to V-100P. Or VM-100P which can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards, dial facing upwards, downwards or side-way.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter (6th picture)- An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading (5th picture).
- Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
|Dimensions||7 × 4.25 × 4.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart