- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Type: 1” Hot Water Meter, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
- Model: DAE AS250U-100R
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upward, please refer to V-100P or VM-100P.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Bronze
- Item dimension: 6.3″ length, 3.7″ wide, 3″ height. Shipping weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 6.3 inches, Length with couplings: 11.125 inches
- 8 digit register counter. The last digit is in gallons (*1 gallon). The dial is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The reading in 4th picture of the listing is 156.12 gallons.
- Only two wire connection between water meter and AMR or AMR130. It is not required for additional power source.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 194˚F (90˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Suitable for residential water metering, for metering the water consumption in your apartments
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM (11.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 25 GPM (5.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 3/4 GPM (0.17 m³/h)
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter with bore size 0.77 inch.
DAE AS250U-100R 1” Hot Water Meter, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
- For DAE AS250U-100RP, option available for Cloud Metering with DAE CC2030 Gateway. The Gateway will get water consumptions from DAE AMR(Auto Meter Reading Module,RS485,for 16 water meters) or DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 1 water meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly water consumption and billing reports to their tenants.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- For DAE AS250U-100RP, option for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Option for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Option for Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||7 × 4.25 × 4.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.