- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Type: 1-1/4” Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallons + Couplings.
- Model: DAE AS320U-125P
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically please refer to VM-125P which can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Unit: US Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 10 Gallon/Pulse, reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. Switch may be damaged if input is more than 0.01A, 24V. We shall not be responsible for the result if connecting to third party device not certified by DAE.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 6.3 inches, Length with couplings: 11.125 inches.
- Item dimension: 6.3″ length, 4.8″ wide, 4.3″ height. Shipping weight: 9 lbs.
- 8 digit register counter. The 1st digit from the right is in gallons (*1 gallon). The dial is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). For example, if you see 00001234 on the register, it is 1234 gallons. Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 497.06 Gallons.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.072 psi @ 5 GPM (1.136 cu m/h), 1.305 psi @15 GPM (3.408 cu m/h), 3.916 psi @ 25 GPM (5.7 m³/h)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM (11.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 25 GPM (5.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 3/4 GPM (0.17 m³/h)
- The definition of lead free in each state is different. DAE AS series like AS320U-125P meet the definition of lead free for all the states in US except CA, VT, MD, LA where you have to choose DAE MJ series NSF61 certified water meters like MJ-150 to meet their stringent regulation.
- You can also use this meter without connecting the cable for pulse output, which is for remote reading with cell phone, PC (like DAE Cloud Metering System) or counter (like DAE CO-10).
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified.
- AS series is single jet water meter.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE AS320U-125P 1-1/4” Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter (6th picture)- An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading (5th picture).
- Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||7 × 4.25 × 4.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart