- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Type: 1-1/4” Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings.
- Model: DAE AS320U-125RP
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward.
- Unit: US Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 10 gallon, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 6.3 inches, Length with couplings: 11.125 inches.
- Item dimension: 6.3″ length, 4.8″ wide, 4.3″ height. Shipping weight: 9 lbs.
- 8 digit register counter. The last digit is in gallons (*1 gallon). The dial is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 90.95 Gallons.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing
- Max temperature: 194˚F (90˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM (11.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 25 GPM (5.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 3/4 GPM (0.17 m³/h)
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- You can also use this meter without connecting the pulse output.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE AS320U-125RP 1-1/4” Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Coupling
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||7 × 4.25 × 4.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart