- Type: 1-1/2” Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings.
- Model: DAE AS320U-150RP
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 10 gallons, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 7.9 inches, Length with couplings: 12.7 inches. Item dimension:7.9″ length, 4.8″ wide, 4.3″ height.
- Shipping weight: 10 lbs.
- 8 digits register counter. The 1st digit from the right is in gallons. For example, if you see 00001234 on the digits, it is 1234 gallons. The dial is in one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The reading in 4th picture of the listing is 190.55 gallons.
- The register head can be freely rotated for convenient viewing.
- Max temperature: 194˚F (90˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 100 GPM (22.7 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 50 GPM (11.3 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1-1/2 GPM (0.34 m³/h)
- You can also use this meter without connecting the pulse output.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- DAE AS series water meters are not NSF61 certified. It is DAE MJ series water meters which are NSF 61 certified. California, Vermont, Maryland and Louisiana state laws require that all the water meters used their states be NSF61 certified.
- DAE AS series is single jet water meter.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE AS320U-150RP 1-1/2” Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Coupling
- Horizontal mount with dial facing upwards. For installing vertically, please refer to DAE V-200RP.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
|Dimensions||8.25 × 5.25 × 5.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart