- DAE CC2030 Gateway is to send the metering data to the Cloud Server for DAE Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity.
- The accessories (not included in the listing) are the power supply (output 12V DC, input 120V AC, for the power of CC2030 ), Din rail (to install CC2030 to the wall), Cat5e Cable (to connect CC2030 to Router). UL2464 cable to connect CC2030 & Electrical Meters, CC2030 & AMR(or AMR130), AMR(or AMR130) & Water Meters.
- One software key $30 (not included in the listing) per meter is required, in order to connect the meters to the DAE Cloud server. They are available in DAE Controls com/home/ordering/package-cloud-water-meter.
- We suggest you choose CC2030 KIT if you do not have the above accessories. CC2030 KIT includes CC2030 Gateway, Power Adapter, Din Rail, Cat5e cable, UL2464 cable (66 ft), Software registration key, fee (for 1 meter).
- To securely transfer metering data for DAE Cloud Metering Solutions on Water (2nd picture), please use UL2464 cable to extend connection between water meters (have about 4 ft pulse cable) and AMR130/AMR, or reading of Cell phone/PC may be more than reading of meter due to exterior interference. With UL2464 cable, connection between meter, AMR130/AMR can be extended at least 328 ft, and at least 2000 ft between CC2030, AMR130/AMR.
- You must have back-flow-prevention valve in your piping system, or the reading of Cell phone/PC may be more than the reading of water meter due to the backflow. Most of US piping system have back-flow-prevention valve. If not, please install one or refer to Non-Return-Valve (like NRVAS-75 for AS200U-75P) in DAE Controls Website, an in-expensive backflow prevention valve to be installed at the outlet of water meter.
- 2 year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity
- Please refer to 2nd, 3rd pictures for DAE Cloud Metering Solutions for Water and Electricity. CC2030 will collect kWh data or water usage from DAE electrical meters or AMR KIT (for 16 water meters) or AMR130 KIT (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With cell phone/PC, you will be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly water/kWh consumption and billing reports to their tenants.
- If there is abnormal water usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available from the DAE Cloud Metering System for electricity. Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converter. One CC2030 can support 20 kWh meters or 2 AMR KIT (for 32 water meters) or 2 SMB350-UL-8-B KIT (for 48 electric circuits).
- For DAE Cloud Metering Solutions on water (2nd picture), in additional to CC2030 KIT Gateway and water meters with pulse output like AS200U-75P , you will need AMR130 KIT (for 1 water meter) or AMR KIT (for 16 water meters).
- For DAE Cloud Metering Solutions on electricity (3rd picture), in additional to CC2030 KIT Gateway, you will need electric submeters with RS485 communication like DAE Polaris 2500 series (ex. P254-200-S KIT, 3 hot wire, 1 neutral) or DAE Polaris 1500 series (ex. P153-200-S KIT, 2 wire 1 neutral) or SMB350-UL-8-B KIT (24 circuits).
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight enclosure available for outdoor use.
- DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Welcome to download NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of customers can receive their items in 3 business days(Continental US). If you order by 4pm EST Monday-Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||7.3 × 4.25 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.