- DAE CC2030 Gateway is to send the metering data to the Cloud Server for DAE Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity.
- For DAE Cloud Metering Solutions for electricity, in additional to CC2030 Gateway, you will need electric submeters with RS485 communication like DAE Polaris 2500 series (ex. P254-200-S KIT, 3 phase 4 wire) or DAE Polaris 1500 series (ex. P153-200-S KIT, 1 Phase 3 wire) or SMB350-UL-8-B KIT (Multi-circuits).
- For DAE Cloud Metering Solutions for water, in additional to CC2030 Gateway and water meters with pulse output like AS200U-75P , you will need AMR130 or AMR.
- The accessories (not included in the listing) are the power supply (output 12V DC, input 120V AC, for the power of CC2030 ), Din rail (to install CC2030 to the wall), and Cat5e Cable (to connect CC2030 to Router). We suggest that UL2464 cable be used to connect CC2030 & Electrical Meters, CC2030 & AMR(or AMR130), AMR(or AMR130) & Water Meters. All of them are readily available in the market. You can also find them at accessories in DAE Controls Website. For 20m of UL2464 cable, it only costs you $12.
- One software key (not included in the listing) per meter is required, in order to connect the meters to the DAE Cloud server. They are available in DAE Controls Website.
- 2 year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity
- DAE CC2030 Gateway will collect the kWh data or water usage from DAE electrical meters or DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 communication for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or AMR130 (for 1 water meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With cell phone, PC, building will be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly water/kWh consumption and billing reports to their tenants.
- If there is abnormal water usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available from the DAE Cloud Metering System for electricity.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- One CC2030 Gateway can support 20 meters or 2 AMR (for 32 water meters) or 2 SMB350 Multi-circuit monitors (for 48 circuits).
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday and by 11am Saturday, we shall deliver in the same day.
|Dimensions||7.3 × 4.25 × 3 in|