- DAE CC2030 Gateway is to send the metering data to the Cloud Server for DAE Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity.
- Include DAE CC2030 Gateway, Power Adapter, Din Rail, Cat5e cable, UL2464 cable (66 ft), Software registration key, fee (for 1 meter). Meter is not included in the listing and need to be purchased separately.
- For DAE Cloud Metering Solutions for electricity, in additional to CC2030 Gateway, you will need electric submeters with RS485 communication like DAE Polaris 2500 series (ex. P254-200-S KIT, 3 phase 4 wire) or DAE Polaris 1500 series (ex. P153-200-S KIT, 1 Phase 3 wire) or SMB350-UL-8-B KIT (Multi-circuits).
- For DAE Cloud Metering Solutions for water, in additional to CC2030 Gateway and water meters with pulse output like AS200U-75P , you will need AMR130 or AMR.
- The accessories (included in the listing) are the power supply (output 12V DC, input 120V AC, for CC2030), Din rail (to install CC2030 Gateway to the wall), Cat5e Cable (to connect CC2030 to Router), UL2464 cable (66 ft, to connect CC2030 & Electrical Meters, one software key (to connect the meter to the DAE Cloud server). They are available in DAE Controls com/home/ordering/package-cloud-water-meter for more quantity.
- 2 year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
DAE CC2030 KIT Gateway with Accessories, fee For Cloud Metering Solutions on Electricity and Water
- DAE CC2030 Gateway will collect the kWh data or water usage from DAE electrical meters or DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 communication for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or AMR130 (for 1 water meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With cell phone, PC, building will be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly water/kWh consumption and billing reports to their tenants.
- If there is abnormal water usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available from the DAE Cloud Metering System for electricity.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- One CC2030 Gateway can support 20 meters or 2 AMR (for 32 water meters) or 2 SMB350 Multi-circuit monitors (for 48 circuits).
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||7.3 × 4.25 × 3 in|