- For web based solution, please refer to DAE Cloud metering system available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. DAE CC2030 Gateway will get the water consumptions from AMR130 and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly water consumption and billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy is required. Just connect wires as per simple picture & ready to go.
- Display: 6 digit LCD (999,999)
- Input Signal: Dry contact (no voltage, reed switch)
- Power Supply: internal battery.
- Counting Speed: 20ms
- Weight: 60g
- Operating Temperature: -10～60ºC(14～140ºF)
- Panel Cutout: 22.5*45 mm
- Dimensions (W*H*T): 48*46*24 mm
- Terminals: screw type
- Reset to 0: Slide up to unlock and then push button
- Battery Life: 2-3 years in normal residential use. Do not expose to water, high humidity environment or short circuit the terminals of CO-10. For replacement of battery, please refer to CO-10b in DAE Controls Website at the accessories of water meters.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter
|W/ Mounting Housing
|W/o Mounting Housing
- Remotely display water meter with pulse output like DAE MJn-200 (2”), MJ series (Like MJ-75 3/4″, MJ-200 2″) or DAE AS Series (Like AS200U-75P 3/4”, AS250U-100P 1”), WP Series (2″ – 20″), V Series (1/2” – 2”), VM Series (1/2” – 1.5”) and PD Series (1/2” – 2”). If you would like to connect DAE CO-10 to your own water meters or devices, please make sure they have a dry contact (no voltage, like reed switch).
- Please refer Mounting housing CO-10H is available to install CO-10 to the wall.
- Slide up and push the button to reset the counter to 0.
- Indoor use only, Lockable DAE B1722 watertight enclosure is available for outdoor use, which can also prevent the tenants from resetting the counter.
- Please contact us if you would like to order CO-10 which is non-resettable.
- For remote reading with CO-10 or CO-10KIT, you must have back-flow-prevention valve in your piping system, or the reading of CO-10 may be more than the reading of water meter due to the backflow. Most of US piping system have back-flow-prevention valve. If not, please install one or refer to Non-Return-Valve (like NRVAS-75 for AS200U-75P) in DAE Controls Website, an in-expensive backflow prevention valve to be installed at the outlet of water meter.
- DAE meters have about 4 ft pulse cable. Please use UL2464 shielded, twisted pair cable to extend the connection between meter and CO-10, or the reading of CO-10 may be more than the reading of water meter due to the exterior interference. With UL2464 cable the connection between meter and CO-10 can be extended at least 328 feet (100 meters).
- For remote reading with CO-10, 1 Non-Return-Valve (like NRVMJ-75 for MJ-75, to be installed at outlet of meter) is required for each Water Meter (1 gallon/pulse), or reading on CO-10 will be more than actual reading on meter due to back flow. With UL2464-100 (shielded, twisted pair cable), it can extend the connection of the water meter to the CO-10 up to 328 feet (100 meters).
- When water flows back, meter keeps generating pulse like water is flowing forward. Reading on CO-10 is based on input of pulse. Therefore, without Non-Return-Valve, reading on CO-10 will be more than actual reading on meter due to back flow. For example, when 10 gallons of water flow through MJ-75 meter and 2 gallons flow back, reading on meter is 8 gallons. But reading on CO-10 will be 12 gallons.
- For web based solution, please choose 1 CC2030KIT+AMR130AN KIT to read 1 water meter with cell phone, PC and generate billing report. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||2.8 × 2 × 1.3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CO-10 KIT, CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter with Mounting Housing$61.00 Add to cart
DAE CO-10H, Mounting Housing CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter$25.00 Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.