- For web-based solution, refer to DAE Cloud metering system. DAE CC2030 Gateway will collect the water usage from AMR130 and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly water consumption and billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically. No IT guy is required. Just connect wires as per simple picture & ready to go.
- DAE CO-10 KIT, CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter with Mounting Housing
- Weight: 6.9 ounce
- Dimensions (W*H*T): 4.25*3*2.75 inch
- Operating Temperature: -10～60ºC(14～140ºF)
- Panel Cutout: 22.5*45 mm
- Display: 6 digit LCD (999,999)
- Input Signal: Dry contact (no voltage, like reed switch)
- Power Supply: internal battery, Battery Life: 2-3 years in normal residential use. Do not expose to water, high humidity environment or short circuit the terminals of CO-10. For replacement of battery, please refer to CO-10b in DAE Controls Website at the accessories of water meters.
- Counting Speed: 20ms
- Terminals: screw type
- Reset to 0: Slide up to unlock and then push button
- Material of Housing: ABS
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE CO-10 KIT, CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter with Mounting Housing
|W/ Mounting Housing
|W/o Mounting Housing
- CO-10 with mounting housing to remotely display water meter with pulse output like DAE MJn-200 (2”), MJ series (Like MJ-75 3/4″, MJ-200 2″) or DAE AS Series (Like AS200U-75P 3/4”, AS250U-100P 1”), WP Series (2″ – 20″), V Series (1/2” – 2”), VM Series (1/2” – 1.5”) and PD Series (1/2” – 2”). If you would like to connect DAE CO-10 to your own water meters or devices, please make sure they have a dry contact (no voltage, like reed switch).
- Slide up and push the button to reset the counter to 0. Safely mount CO-10 KIT to the wall for ease of reading.
- Indoor use only, Lockable DAE B1722 watertight enclosure is available for outdoor use, which can also prevent the tenants from resetting the counter.
- Please contact us if you would like to order CO-10 KIT which is non-resettable.
- For remote reading with CO-10, 1 Non-Return-Valve (like NRVMJ-75 for MJ-75, to be installed at outlet of meter) is required for each Water Meter (1 gallon/pulse), or reading on CO-10 will be more than actual reading on meter due to back flow. DAE meters have about 4 ft pulse cable. With UL2464-100 (shielded, twisted pair cable), it can extend the connection of the water meter to the CO-10 up to 328 feet (100 meters).
- When water flows back, meter keeps generating pulse like water is flowing forward. Reading on CO-10 is based on input of pulse. Therefore, without Non-Return-Valve, reading on CO-10 will be more than actual reading on meter due to back flow. For example, when 10 gallons of water flow through MJ-75 meter and 2 gallons flow back, reading on meter is 8 gallons. But reading on CO-10 will be 12 gallons.
- For web based solution, please choose 1 CC2030KIT+AMR130AN KIT to read 1 water meter with cell phone, PC and generate billing report. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 3.25 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CO-10H, Mounting Housing CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter$25.00 Add to cart