|Dimensions||2.8 × 2 × 1.3 in|
DAE CO-10b Battery of CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter
- Lithium-ion battery.
- Do not make it stay in high pressure or overheat environment.
- Battery Life: ≥5 years in normal residential use with DAE CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter. Do not expose to water, high humidity environment or short circuit the terminals of CO-10.
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight enclosure is available for outdoor use. Slide up and push the button to reset the counter to 0. Lockable DAE B1722 watertight enclosure is also available to prevent the tenants from resetting the counter.
- For web based solution, please refer to DAE Cloud metering system available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. DAE CC2030 Gateway will get the water consumptions from AMR130 and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly water consumption and billing reports to their tenants.
- With UL2464 shielded, twisted pair cable with ground wire, it will be able to extend the connection of the water meter to the CO-10 up to 328 feet (100 meters).
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CO-10 KIT, CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter with Mounting Housing$61.00 Add to cart
DAE CO-10H, Mounting Housing CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter$25.00 Add to cart