- DAE DDM710 120V kWh Meter, 100 Amp, Internal CT, hot wire pass through, 1 Phase 2 wire (1 hot wire and a neutral), 60Hz or 50Hz
- Conforms to International Standard IEC62053-21 and IEC62052-11
- Pulse output: 1600 pulses per kWh
- For installation, please proceed with the following steps.
- Switch off the power.
- Dis-connect the hot wire (L1) from the breaker.
- Insert the hot wire (L1) through the L1 hole of DDM710. Insert the Neutral through the L2/N hole of DDM710.
- Connect the hot wire (L1) back to the breaker.
- Drive down 2 small tap screws, penetrating the hot wire and neutral insulation, picking up the voltage reference and powering the meter.
- If the wire diameter which passes through the meter is under 0.2 inch, please insert the wire into the tubes (attached with the meter) first and then passes through the meter.
- If the hot wire diameter is more than 0.2 inch, please pass the wire through the meter directly without using the tubes.
- The hole diameter on DAE DDM710 is 0.45 inch. If your wire size is more than AWG 4 (0.37 inch dia, including insulation), please choose DAE P152-200-S KIT.
- The dimension of the meter is 3.46 in (88 mm) long, 2.95 in (75 mm) wide and 2.87 in (73 mm) height.
- Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages
- 1% accuracy, No conversion factor or multiplier needed.
- LCD Display, 99999.9 kWh.
- DIN-rail mount, 1.33mm standard DIN rail installation, complying with standard DIN EN5002.
- CTs are built inside of the electric meter. It is not necessary to purchase external CTs.
DAE DDM710, 120V kWh Meter, 100 A, 1P2W (1 hot, 1 neutral), Internal CT, Hot Wire Pass Through
- Please refer to 2nd picture. For DEM720-1P, Cloud metering system available with DAE 2030 Gateway. DAE CC2030 gateway will get the energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly kWh consumption and billing reports to their tenants.
- TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are available from the DAE Cloud Metering System.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converters. Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||4 × 3.5 × 3.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.