- DAE DDM730 120/240V kWh Meter, 100 Amp, Internal CT, hot wire pass through, 1 Phase 3 wire (2 hot wire and 1 neutral), 60Hz or 50Hz
- Conforms to International Standard IEC62053-21 and IEC62052-11
- Pulse output: 800 pulses per kWh
- For installation, please proceed with the following steps.
- Switch off the power
- Dis-connect the hot wires (L1, L2) from the two pole breaker. (Usually the 240V comes from two hot wires)
- Insert the hot wire L1 through the L1 hole of DDM730. Insert the hot wire L2 through the L2/N hole of DDM730.
- Connect the hot wires (L1, L2) back to the two pole breaker.
- Drive down 2 small tap screws, penetrating the hot wire insulation, picking up the voltage reference and powering the meter.
- If the hot wire diameter which passes through the meter is under 0.2 inch, please insert the wire into the tubes (attached with the meter) first and then passes through the meter.
- If the hot wire diameter is more than 0.2 inch, please pass the wire through the meter directly without using the tubes.
- The hole diameter on DAE DDM730 is 0.45 inch. If your wire size is more than AWG 4 (0.37 inch dia, including insulation), please choose DAE P153-200-S KIT.
- Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages
- The dimension of the meter is 3.46 in (88 mm) long, 2.95 in (75 mm) wide and 2.87 in (73 mm) height.
- 1% accuracy, No conversion factor or multiplier needed.
- LCD Display, 99999.9 kWh.
- DIN-rail mount, 1.33mm standard DIN rail installation, complying with standard DIN EN5002.
- CTs are built inside of the electric meter. It is not necessary to purchase external CTs.
DAE DDM730 120/240V kWh Meter, 100 Amp, 1P3W (2 hot wires), Internal CT, 60 Hz, Pass Through
- For DDM730P is ready for Cloud Metering (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to Cloud Server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, landlords or property managers can get access to real time data, monthly kWh and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- For DDM730P, Wireless remote reading (3rd picture) available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||4 × 3.5 × 3.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE DDM720 240V kWh Meter, 100 Amp, 1P2W (2 hot), Internal CT, Pass Through$23.99 Add to cart