- DAE DDM730P, With RS485 communication, 120/240V kWh Meter, 100 Amp, Internal CT, hot wire pass through, 1 Phase 3 wire (2 hot wire and 1 neutral), 60Hz or 50Hz
- Conforms to International Standard IEC62053-21 and IEC62052-11
- Pulse output: 800 pulses per kWh
- For installation, please proceed with the following steps. (4th Picture)
- Switch off the power
- Dis-connect the hot wires (L1, L2) from the electrical panel.
- Insert the hot wire L1 through the L1 hole of DDM730P. Insert the hot wire L2 through the L2/N hole of DDM730P.
- Connect the hot wires (L1, L2) back to the electrical panel.
- Drive down 2 small tap screws, penetrating the hot wire insulation, picking up the voltage reference and powering the meter.
- Switch on the power
- If the hot wire diameter which passes through the meter is under 0.2 inch, please insert the wire into the tubes (attached with the meter) first and then passes through the meter.
- If the hot wire diameter is more than 0.2 inch, please pass the wire through the meter directly without using the tubes.
- The hole diameter on DAE DDM730P is 0.45 inch. If your wire size is more than AWG 4 (0.37 inch dia, including insulation), please choose DAE P153-200-S KIT.
- The dimension of DDM730P is 3.46 in (88 mm) long, 2.95 in (75 mm) wide and 2.87 in (73 mm) height.
- 1% accuracy, No conversion factor or multiplier needed.
- LCD Display, 99999.99 kWh.
- DIN-rail mount, 1.33mm standard DIN rail installation, complying with standard DIN EN5002.
- With“TX/RX LED” indication and “Impulse LED” indication.
- Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- CTs are built inside of the electric meter. It is not necessary to purchase external CTs.
- RS485 Communication, Modbus/RTU protocol, Format: 8/n/1, Address: 1~254 (default: last 2 digits of serial number), Baud rates: 9600 bps
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DDM, Electrical Meters
DAE DDM730P, RS485, 120/240V kWh Meter, 100A, 1P3W (2 hot wire, 1 neutral), Internal CT, 60 Hz, Pass Through
|240/120V, 2 hot, 1 neutral
|240/120V, 2 hot 1 neutral, w/ RS485
|120V, 1 hot, 1 neutral
|120V, 1 hot, 1 neutral, w/ RS485
|240V, 2 hot, no neutral
- DAE Cloud Metering (2nd picture) available with DAE CC2030 KIT Gateway. CC2030 will collect energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to Cloud Server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, landlords or property managers can get access to real time data, monthly kWh and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available. No IT guy is required. Just connect wires as per picture 5 or see video & ready to go.
- For existing building, hard to draw cable between electric meter (close to electric panel) and CC2030 (close to your router), please choose 1 CC2030 KIT + 2 WSC500A RF Converters to connect electric meter and CC2030 wirelessly. (3rd picture).
- Conforms to International Standard IEC62053-21 and IEC62052-11. For UL/cUL listed and California CTEP approved electric meters, please refer to DAE Polaris 1500 series like DAE P153-200-S KIT.
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use. (Picture 6)
- Factory Calibration Certificates available.
- DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||4 × 3.5 × 3.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE DDM720 240V kWh Meter, 100A, 1P2W(2 hot wires), Internal CT, 60 Hz, Pass Through$54.99 Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.