- DAE DEM720-1P Electric kWh Submeter, Modbus RTU/ RS485 Communication, 1 phase 2 wire (1 hot wire, 1 neutral), 120v, 50A, Internal CT.
- Please refer to 6th picture for installation. Connect hot wire L from the breaker to 1S of DEM720-1P and neutral of the electric panel to 2S of DEM720-1P. Connect 1L of DEM720-1P to the 120V load and connect the other end of the load to 2L of DEM720-1P.
If you would like to monitor 240v (2 hot wire) circuit, please choose DEM720-2P. If you would like to monitor the whole electrical panel (2 hot wires, 1 neutral) for both 120V circuits and 240V circuits, please choose DEM730P or DDM730P.
- For UL listed electric meters with external CT, please refer to DAE Polaris 1000 series like P102-200-S KIT for 120V, P104-200-S KIT for 240V.
CT is built inside of the DEM720-1P electric meter. It is not necessary to purchase external CTs.
Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
Conforms to International ICE61036 Standard
Pulse Output – 3200 pulses per kWh
6 digit 7 segment LCD display
No conversion factor or multiplier required.
Operating temperature: -10 to 60C.
DAE DEM series has 5.31 inch Height, 4.25 inch Width and 2.32 inch thickness.
For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
2 years by the seller and manufacturer
See DAE Controls website for more information.
DAE DEM720-1P, 120V Electric kWh Submeter, RS485, 1P2W(1 Hot wire, 1 Neutral), 50A, Internal CT
- Cloud metering system (2nd picture) available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. DAE CC2030 gateway will get the energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly kWh consumption and billing reports to their tenants.
- TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are available from the DAE Cloud Metering System.
- Wireless remote reading (3rd picture) available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||6.25 × 5 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.