- DAE DEM720-2P, 240V Electric kWh Submeter, RS485 Communication, 1 phase 2 wire(2 hot wires), 50A, Internal CT.
- If you would like to monitor the whole electrical panel (2 hot wires, 1 neutral) for both 120V circuits and 240V circuits, please choose DEM730P or DDM730P. If using DEM720-2P, the reading will only show the kWh for the 240V circuits from the electric panel. DEM720-2P will not be able to record the kWh for the 120V circuits from the electrical panel.
- Please refer to 6th picture for installation. Connect hot wire L1 from the dual pole breaker to 1S of DEM720-2P and hot wire L2 from the dual pole breaker to 2S of DEM720-2P. Connect 1L of DEM720-2P to the 240V load and connect the other end of the load to 2L of DEM720-2P.
- This meter will not work on 120 volt 2-wire systems (1 hot wire, 1 neutral). For this application, you will have to choose DAE DEM720-1P.
- For UL listed electric meters with external CT, please refer to DAE Polaris 1500 series like P154-200-S KIT.
- CT is built inside of the DEM720-2P electric meter. It is not necessary to purchase external CT.
- Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Conforms to International ICE61036 Standard
- Pulse Output – 3200 pulses per kWh
- 6 digit 7 segment LCD display
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 70˚C (-40 to 158˚F)
- 2 years by the seller and manufacturer
- DAE DEM series has 5.31 inch Height, 4.25 inch Width and 2.32 inch thickness.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DEM, Electrical Meters
DAE DEM720-2P, 240V Electric kWh Submeter, RS485, 1P2W (2 hot wire), 50A, Internal CT
|120V, 1 hot, 1 neutral
|240V, 2 hot no neutral
|240/120V, 2 hot 1 neutral
- DAE Cloud Metering (2nd picture) available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to Cloud Server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, landlords or property managers can get access to real time data, monthly kWh and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- For existing building, hard to draw cable between electric meter (close to electric panel) and CC2030 (close to your router), please choose 1 CC2030 KIT + 2 WSC500A RF Converters to connect electric meter and CC2030 wirelessly. (3rd picture).
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use.
- We ship 3 times a day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||6.25 × 5 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.