- DAE DEM730P Electric kWh Submeter, Modbus RTU/ RS485 Communication, 1 phase, 3 wire (2 Hot Wire 1 Neutral), 120/240v, 50A, Internal CT.
- Please refer to 6th picture for installation. Connect hot wire L1 from the dual pole breaker of main electric panel to 1S of DEM730P and hot wire L2 from the dual pole breaker of main electric panel to 2S of DEM730P. Connect 1L, 2L of DEM730P to the 2 wire feeds of sub-panel.
- DEM730P kWh meter also works for 240v (2 hot wire) circuit
- This meter will not work on 120 volt 2-wire systems (1 hot wire, 1 neutral). For this application, you will have to choose DAE DEM720-1P.
- For UL listed electric meters, please refer to DAE Polaris 1500 series like P153-200-S KIT.
- CT is built inside of the DEM730P electric meter. It is not necessary to purchase external CTs.
- Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Conforms to ICE61036 Standard
- Pulse Output – 3200 pulses per kWh
- 6 digit 7 segment LCD display
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Operating temperature: -10 to 60C.
- Much better accuracy than mechanical energy meters.
- Can be mounted directly on the wall.
- For rental apartments, rental office, shopping mall, RV park, industrial space.
- DEM730P sub-meter provides a great value if you are looking for a simple, reliable and easy-to-install 120/240V kWh meter.
- DAE DEM series has 5.31 inch Height, 4.25 inch Width and 2.32 inch thickness.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
- 2 years by the seller and manufacturer
- See DAE Controls website for more information.
DAE DEM730P Electric kWh Submeter, RS485, 1P3W (2 Hot wire, 1 Neutral), 120/240V, 50A, Internal CT
- Cloud metering system (2nd picture) available with DAE 2030 Gateway. DAE CC2030 gateway will get the energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly kWh consumption and billing reports to their tenants.
- TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are available from the DAE Cloud Metering System.
- Wireless remote reading (3rd picture) available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use.
|Dimensions||6.25 × 5 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.