- DAE DEM730P Electric kWh Submeter, Modbus RTU/ RS485 Communication, 1 phase, 3 wire (2 Hot Wire 1 Neutral), 120/240v, 50A, Internal CT.
- Please refer to 3rd picture for installation. Connect hot wire L1 from the dual pole breaker of main electric panel to 1S of DEM730P and hot wire L2 from the dual pole breaker of main electric panel to 2S of DEM730P. Connect 1L, 2L of DEM730P to the 2 wire feeds of sub-panel.
- DEM730P kWh meter also works for 240v (2 hot wire) circuit
- This meter will not work on 120 volt 2-wire systems (1 hot wire, 1 neutral). For this application, you will have to choose DAE DEM720-1P.
- For UL listed electric meters, please refer to DAE Polaris 1500 series like P153-200-S KIT.
- CT is built inside of the DEM730P electric meter. It is not necessary to purchase external CTs.
- Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Conforms to ICE61036 Standard
- Pulse Output – 3200 pulses per kWh
- 6 digit 7 segment LCD display
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 70˚C (-40 to 158˚F)
- Much better accuracy than mechanical energy meters.
- Can be mounted directly on the wall.
- For rental apartments, rental office, shopping mall, RV park, industrial space.
- DEM730P sub-meter provides a great value if you are looking for a simple, reliable and easy-to-install 120/240V kWh meter.
- DAE DEM series has 5.31 inch Height, 4.25 inch Width and 2.32 inch thickness.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
- 5 years by the seller and manufacturer
DEM, Electrical Meters
DAE DEM730P, Electric kWh Submeter, RS485, 1P3W (2 Hot wire, 1 Neutral), 120/240V, 50A, Internal CT
|120V, 1 hot, 1 neutral
|240V, 2 hot no neutral
|240/120V, 2 hot 1 neutral
- DAE Cloud Metering (2nd picture) available with DAE CC2030 KIT Gateway. CC2030 will collect energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to Cloud Server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, landlords or property managers can get access to real time data, monthly kWh and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per picture 5 or video & ready to go.
- For existing building, hard to draw cable between electric meter (close to electric panel) and CC2030 (close to your router), please choose 1 CC2030 KIT + 2 WSC500A RF Converters to connect electric meter and CC2030 wirelessly. (3rd picture). Just connect wires as per picture 6 or video & ready to go.
- Conforms to International Standard IEC61036. For UL/cUL listed and California CTEP approved electric meters, please refer to DAE Polaris 1500 series like DAE P153-200-S KIT
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
- Device might be exchanged to the DAE DDM730P which is a pass through meter with the same spec as the DAE DEM730P before the DEM730P is in stock.
|Dimensions||6.25 × 5 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.