- Type: 1” Lead-Free Potable Water Meter with Pulse Pulse/Reed Switch Output, Certified NSF61, + Couplings, Multi-Jet
- Model: DAE MJ-100
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically, please refer to DAE PD-100, which can be able to be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Gallon Per Pulse: 1. The pulse emitter device consists of a plastic housing with Reed Switch and 1.5 m cable with 2 cores in red and black. It is a dry contact (no voltage).
- Meter body: Lead-Free Bronze
- Length without couplings: 10.24 inches, Length with couplings: 15.12 inches
- Item dimension: 10.24″ length, 3.86″ wide, 4.63″ height. Weight: 5 lbs 11 once.
- NSF61 Certified Lead Free Couplings Included
- Max. Reading: 9,999,999 gallons, Min.Reading:0.005 gallons, The last digit has a multiplier of 100 gallons. Reading on 2nd picture of the listing is 90.797 Gallons.
- Only two wire connection between water meter and AMR or AMR130. It is not required for additional power source.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Conforms to AWWA C708, for clean water.
- Pressure drop: 0.145 psi @ 5 GPM, 1.380 psi @ 15 GPM, 3.480 psi @ 25 GPM
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM, Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 25 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM Normal Test Flow Limits: 3-50 GPM
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE MJ-100 1″ NSF61 Lead Free Potable Water Meter, Pulse Output + Couplings
- Certified by NSF to meet ANSI/NSF 61 for material safety and ANSI/NSF 372 for lead free plumbing as defined by the US Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Cloud Metering available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||11 × 4.5 × 5.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart