- Type: 1” Lead-Free Potable Water Meter with Pulse Output, NSF61 Certified, Measured in cubic meter, with Couplings (NPT Thread), Multi-Jet.
- Model: DAE MJ-100m
- Mount: Horizontal mount with dial facing upwards. For the water meter to be installed vertically, please refer to DAE PD-100, which can be able to be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in cubic meter
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse output: 0.01 cu m/pulse, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V. We shall not be responsible with the result if connecting to third party device which is not certified by DAE.
- Meter body: Lead-Free Bronze
- Length without couplings: 260 mm (10.24 inches), Length with couplings: 384 mm (15.12 inches)
- Item dimension: 260 mm (10.24″) length, 98 mm (3.86″) wide, 118 mm (4.63″) height. Weight: 2.58 kg (5 lbs 11 once)
- NSF61 Certified Lead Free Couplings Included
- Max. Reading: 99,999.9999 cu m, Min. Reading: 0.0001 cu m. The 1st digit from the right is in cu m.
- Max. working pressure: 1.6 Mpa (232 psi), exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.145 psi @ 1.136 cu m/h (5 GPM), 1.380 psi @ 3.407 cu m/h (15 GPM), 3.480 psi @ 5.678 cu m/h (25 GPM)
- Conforms to ISO 4064, AWWA C708, for clean water only.
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 11.356 cu m/h (50 GPM), Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 5.678 cu m/h (25 GPM), Minimum Test Flow Rate: 0.17 cu m/h (0.75 GPM), Normal Test Flow Limits: 0.681 – 11.356 cu m/h (3-50 GPM)
- Warranty: 2 years
DAE MJ-100m 1″ NSF61 Lead Free Potable Water Meter, Cubic Meter, Pulse Output + Couplings
- Certified by NSF to meet ANSI/NSF 61 for material safety and ANSI/NSF 372 for lead free plumbing as defined by the US Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||11 × 4.5 × 5.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart