- 1” National NTEP approval, Certified NSF61, Lead-Free Potable Water Meter with Pulse Pulse/Reed Switch Output + Couplings, Multi-Jet
- Model: DAE MJ-100n
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 gallon/pulse, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V. We shall not be responsible with the result if connecting to third party device which is not certified by DAE.
- Meter body: NSF61 Certified Lead-Free Bronze
- Length without couplings: 10.24 inches, Length with couplings: 15.12 inches
- Item dimension: 10.24″ length, 3.86″ wide, 4.63″ height. Weight: 5 lbs 11 once.
- NSF61 Certified Lead Free Couplings Included
- Max. Reading:9,999,999 gallons, Min.Reading:0.005 gallons, The 1st digit from the right has a multiplier of 100 gallons. For example, if you see 01234 on the digits, it is 123400 gallons. The 1st dial under the digits has a multiplier of 10 gallons. The 2nd dial under the digits is in gallon.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Conforms to AWWA C708, for clean water.
- Pressure drop: 0.145 psi @ 5 GPM, 1.380 psi @ 15 GPM, 3.480 psi @ 25 GPM
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM, Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 25 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM Normal Test Flow Limits: 3-50 GPM
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Bore diameter: 1.14 inch (29mm)
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE MJ-100n 1″ NTEP NSF61 Lead Free Potable Water Meter, Pulse Output + Couplings, Gallons
|Cold, Gallon, NTEP||MJ-50n||MJ-75n||MJ-100n||MJ-150n||MJ-200n|
|Cold, Gallon, NTEP, IP68||MJ-50c||MJ-75c||MJ-100c|
|Cold, Cu ft, NTEP||MJ-50f||MJ-75f||MJ-100f||MJ-150f||MJ-200f|
|Cold, Cu m||MJ-50m||MJ-75m||MJ-100m||MJ-150m||MJ-200m|
|Cold, Gallon, Plastic||MJP-100P|
|Cold, Gallon, Plastic,
w/o pulse output
- National NTEP approval in accuracy, and repeatability as tested by Utah Water Research Lab. It applies to all the states including California who accepts both NTEP or CTEP. Certified by NSF to meet ANSI/NSF 61 for material safety and ANSI/NSF 372 for lead free plumbing as defined by the US Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically, please refer to DAE PD-100, which can be able to be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter (6th picture)- An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading (5th picture)
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
|Dimensions||11 × 4.5 × 5.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart