- 1″ Encode Water Meter, IP68 rated, NPT Couplings at both ends, with RS485 communication, Multi-Jet.
- Model: DAE MJ-100z
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Bronze.
- Item dimension: 10.24″ length (with couplings: 15.12 inches), 3.86″ wide, 4.63″ height. Weight: 5 lbs 11 once.
- Couplings Included
- Max. Reading: 999,999 gallons, Min.Reading:0.005 gallons, The 1st digit from the right is in gallons. For example, if you see 001234 on the digits, it is 1234 gallons. The 1st dial under the digits is in one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The 2nd dial under the digits is in one hundredth gallons (*0.01 gallons).
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA C706 and ISO 4064, for clean water only.
- Pressure drop: 0.232 psi @ 5 GPM, 2.12 psi @ 15 GPM, 5.89 psi @ 25 GPM
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Bore diameter: 1.14 inch (29mm)
- Communication: Interface: RS485, Modbus/RTU protocol, Format: 8/n/1, Address: 1~247 (default: last 2 digits of serial number), Baud rates: 9600
- Wiring Connection: Red to power adapter +, Black to power adapter -, Yellow to RS485+, Blue to RS485-.
- Power consumption: 3-4mA , Input voltage: 7.5 – 18V (Nominal: 12V)
- Non-volatile Memory: The stored data is maintained through power outages.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
1 in, MJ Series
DAE MJ-100z 1″ Encode Water Meter, IP68, NPT Couplings, RS485, Gallons
|Cold, Gallon, NTEP||MJ-50n||MJ-75n||MJ-100n||MJ-150n||MJ-200n|
|Cold, Gallon, NTEP, IP68||MJ-50c||MJ-75c||MJ-100c||MJ-150c||MJ-200c|
|Cold, Cu ft, NTEP||MJ-50f||MJ-75f||MJ-100f||MJ-150f||MJ-200f|
|Cold, Cu m||MJ-50m||MJ-75m||MJ-100m||MJ-150m||MJ-200m|
|Cold, Gallon, Stainless||MJS-200|
|Cold, Gallon, Encode, IP68||MJ-75z||MJ-100z|
|Cold, Gallon, Plastic||MJP-100P||MJP-150P|
|Cold, Gallon, Plastic,
w/o pulse output
- Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upwards. For installing vertically with water flowing upwards, please refer to DAE V-100P. Or VM-100P which can be installed in any position, vertically, horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards, dial facing upwards, downwards or side-way. Good for outdoor use, pit application.
- 1 DAE CC2030 KIT Gateway can read 1 to 20 DAE Encode meters with RS485 communication (like MJ-75z) remotely with cell phone, PC and generate billing report (2nd picture). One CC2030 Gateway can also monitor 20 different meters (water, electricity, and gas) simultaneously. No IT guy is required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (5th picture) & ready to go.
- For existing building, hard to draw cable between Encode water meter and CC2030 (close to your router), please choose 1 CC2030 KIT + 2 WSC500A RF Converters to connect the meter and CC2030 wirelessly. (3rd picture)
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard. Conforms to AWWA C706, for clean water. Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM, Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 25 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM Normal Test Flow Limits: 3-50 GPM
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate is available in DAE Controls Website.
|Dimensions||11 × 4.5 × 5.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.