- 1.5” Lead-Free Potable Water Meter with Pulse Output, NSF61 Certified, Measured in cubic meter, with Couplings (NPT Thread), Multi-Jet.
- Model: DAE MJ-150m
- Unit: cubic feet
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse output: 0.01 cu m/pulse, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V. We shall not be responsible with the result if connecting to third party device which is not certified by DAE.
- Meter body: NSF61 Certified Lead-Free Bronze
- Length without couplings: 287 mm (11.3 inches), Length with couplings: 432 mm (17 inches)
- Item dimension: 287 mm (11.3″) length, 122 mm (4.8″) wide, 142 mm (5.6″) height. Weight: 5 kg (11 lbs)
- NSF61 Certified Lead Free Couplings Included
- Max. Reading: 999,999.999 cu m, Min. Reading: 0.001 cu m. The 1st digit from the right is in cu m.
- Max. working pressure: 1.6 Mpa (232 psi), exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.392 psi @ 4.54 cu m/h (20 GPM), 2.030 psi @ 9.08 cu m/h (40 GPM)
- Conforms to ISO 4064, AWWA C708, for clean water only.
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 22.712 cu m/h (100 GPM), Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 11.356 cu m/h (50 GPM), Minimum Test Flow Rate: 0.341 cu m/h (1.5 GPM), Normal Test Flow Limits: 1.136 – 22.712 cu m/h (5 -100 GPM)
- Bore diameter: 1.65 inch (41.9mm)
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE MJ-150m 1.5″ NSF61 Lead Free Potable Water Meter, Cubic Meter, Pulse Output + Couplings
- Certified by NSF to meet ANSI/NSF 61 for material safety and ANSI/NSF 372 for lead free plumbing as defined by the US Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Horizontal mount with dial facing upwards. For the water meter to be installed vertically, please refer to DAE PD-150, which can be able to be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
|Dimensions||12.5 × 5 × 7 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart