- Type: 1.5” Lead-Free Potable Water Meter with Pulse Output, NSF61 Certified, Measured in cubic meter, with Couplings (NPT Thread), Multi-Jet.
- Model: DAE MJ-150m
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in cubic meter
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse output: 0.01 cu m/pulse. The pulse emitter device consists of a plastic housing with Reed Switch and 1.5 m cable with 2 cores in red and black. It is a dry contact (no voltage).
- Meter body: Lead-Free Bronze
- Length without couplings: 287 mm (11.3 inches), Length with couplings: 432 mm (17 inches)
- Item dimension: 287 mm (11.3″) length, 122 mm (4.8″) wide, 142 mm (5.6″) height. Weight: 5 kg (11 lbs)
- NSF61 Certified Lead Free Couplings Included
- Max. Reading: 999,999.999 cu m, Min. Reading: 0.001 cu m. The last digit is in cu m.
- Max. working pressure: 1.6 Mpa (232 psi), exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.392 psi @ 4.54 cu m/h (20 GPM), 2.030 psi @ 9.08 cu m/h (40 GPM)
- Conforms to ISO4046, AWWA C708, for clean water only.
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 22.712 cu m/h (100 GPM), Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 11.356 cu m/h (50 GPM), Minimum Test Flow Rate: 0.341 cu m/h (1.5 GPM), Normal Test Flow Limits: 1.136 – 22.712 cu m/h (5 -100 GPM)
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- Warranty: 2 years
DAE MJ-150m 1.5″ NSF61 Lead Free Potable Water Meter, Cubic Meter, Pulse Output + Couplings
- Certified by NSF to meet ANSI/NSF 61 for material safety and ANSI/NSF 372 for lead free plumbing as defined by the US Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Cloud Metering available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 5 × 7 in|
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart