- Type: 1.5” Lead-Free Potable Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output, Couplings, Multi-Jet
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upwards.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 gallon/pulse, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V. We shall not be responsible with the result if connecting to third party device which is not certified by DAE.
- Meter body: Lead-Free Bronze
- Length without couplings: 11.3 inches, Length with couplings: 17 inches
- Item dimension: 11.3″ length, 4.8″ wide, 5.6″ height. Weight: 11 lbs.
- NSF61 Certified Lead Free Couplings Included
- Max. Reading:99,999,999 gallons, Min.Reading:0.05 gallons, The 1st digit from the right has a multiplier of 100 gallons. For example, if you see 001234 on the digits, it is 123400 gallons. The 1st dial under the digits has a multiplier of 10 gallons. The 2nd dial under the digits is in gallon. Reading on 2nd picture of the listing is 78.6 Gallons.
- Only two wire connection between water meter and AMR or AMR130.
- Max temperature: 194˚F (90˚C)
- Conforms to AWWA C708, for clean water.
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 100 GPM, Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 50 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM Normal Test Flow Limits: 5-100 GPM
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE MJ-150R 1.5″ Lead Free Potable Hot Water Meter, Pulse Output + Couplings, Gallons
- Certified by NSF to meet ANSI/NSF 61 for material safety and ANSI/NSF 372 for lead free plumbing as defined by the US Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 5 × 7 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart