- Type: Measured in cubic meter, NSF61 Certified, Lead-Free Potable Water Meter, 3/4″ NPT Couplings at both ends, with Pulse/Reed Switch Output, Multi-Jet.
- Model: DAE MJ-75m
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in cubic meter
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 0.01 cu m, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V.
- Meter body: Lead-Free Bronze
- Length without couplings: 190 mm (7.5 inches), Length with couplings: 292 mm (11.5 inches)
- Item dimension: 190 mm (7.5″) length, 94 mm (3.7″) wide, 107 mm (4.23″) height. Weight: 1.65 kg (3 lbs 10 once)
- NSF61 Certified Lead Free Couplings Included
- Max. Reading: 99,999.9999 cu m, Min. Reading: 0.0001 cu m. The last digit is in cu m.
- Max. working pressure: 1.6 Mpa (232 psi), exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.58 psi @ 1.136 cu m/h (5 GPM), 1.96 psi @ 2.271 cu m/h (10 GPM)
- Conforms to ISO4046, AWWA C708, for clean water only.
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 4.542 cu m/h (20 GPM), Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 2.271 cu m/h (10 GPM), Minimum Test Flow Rate: 0.057 cu m/h (0.25 GPM), Normal Test Flow Limits: 0.227 – 4.542 cu m/h (1-20 GPM)
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- Warranty: 2 years
DAE MJ-75m NSF61 Lead Free Potable Water Meter, 3/4″ NPT Couplings, Cubic Meter, Pulse Output
- Certified by NSF to meet ANSI/NSF 61 for material safety and ANSI/NSF 372 for lead free plumbing as defined by the US Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Cloud Metering available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 4.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart