- Type: 2” Water Meter with Pulse Output + Couplings (NPT Thread), Measured in Gallons, Multi-Jet.
- Model: DAE MJn-200
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward. For the water meter to be installed vertically with water flowing upwards, please refer to V-200P. You can also refer to DAE PD-200, which can be able to be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon,
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Gallon Per Pulse: 1. The pulse emitter device consists of a plastic housing with Reed Switch and 1.5 m cable with 2 cores in red and black. It is a dry contact (no voltage).
- Meter body: Bronze
- Length without couplings: 11.8 inches, Length with couplings: 17.3 inches
- Item dimension: 11.8″ length, 5″ wide, 6.7″ height. Weight: 14.4 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Max.Reading:99,999,999.9 gallons, Min.Reading:0.1 gallons, The last digit has a multiplier of 1000 gallons. Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 6.1 Gallons.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.1 psi @ 20 GPM, 1.1 psi @ 40 GPM, 2.4 psi @ 60 GPM
- Conforms to AWWA C708, for clean water only.
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 160 GPM, Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 80 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 2 GPM Normal Test Flow Limits: 8-160 GPM.Please choose bigger meter if your continuous flow rate is more than 80 GPM.
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
- Warranty: 2 years
DAE MJn-200 2″ Water Meter, Pulse Output + Couplings, Gallons
- Cloud Metering available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||11.8 × 5 × 6.7 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart