- Type: NSF61 Certified, Lead-Free Potable Plastic Water Meter, 3/4″ NPT Couplings at both ends, Multi-Jet.
- Model: DAE MJP-75
- Mount: Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Lead-Free Plastics (Reliable Polymer from BASF).
- Item dimension: 7.5″ length(with couplings: 11.5 inches), 3.7″ wide, 4.23″ height. Weight: 1.76 lbs.
- NSF61 Certified Lead Free Couplings Included
- Max. Reading: 9,999,999, Min. Reading: 0.005. The last digit has a multiplier of 100 gallons. Reading on 3rd picture of the listing is 75.689 Gallons.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Conforms to AWWA C708, for clean water.
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM, Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 10 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 0.25 GPM, Normal Test Flow Limits: 1-20 GPM
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- DAE MJP75 5/8″*3/4″ meter is not a meter with a 5/8″ inlet and a 3/4″ outlet. It is with 3/4″ NPT couplings for both 3/4″ inlet and 3/4″ outlet.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE MJP-75 Lead Free Potable Plastic Water Meter, 3/4″ NPT Couplings, Gallon
- Certified by NSF to meet ANSI/NSF 61 for material safety and ANSI/NSF 372 for lead free plumbing as defined by the US Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- If you are looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 5 in|