- Type: 5/8″ x 3/4″ NSF61 Certified, Lead-Free Potable Plastic Water Meter, 3/4″ NPT Couplings at both ends, Multi-Jet.
- Model: DAE MJP-75
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Meter body: Lead-Free Plastics (Reliable Polymer from BASF).
- Item dimension: 7.5″ length(with couplings: 11.5 inches), 3.7″ wide, 4.23″ height. Weight: 1.76 lbs.
- NSF61 Certified Lead Free Couplings Included
- Max. Reading: 9,999,999, Min. Reading: 0.005. The 1st digit from the right has a multiplier of 100 gallons. If you see 001234 on the digits, it is 123400 gallons. The 1st dial under the digits has a multiplier of 10 gallons. The 2nd dial under the digits is in gallon.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Conforms to AWWA C708, for clean water.
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM, Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 10 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 0.25 GPM, Normal Test Flow Limits: 1-20 GPM
- DAE MJP75 5/8″*3/4″ meter is not a meter with a 5/8″ inlet and a 3/4″ outlet. It is with 3/4″ NPT couplings for both 3/4″ inlet and 3/4″ outlet.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
3/4 in, MJ Series, Water Meters
DAE MJP-75 Lead Free Potable Plastic Water Meter, 3/4″ NPT Couplings, Gallon
|Cold, Gallon, NTEP||MJ-50n||MJ-75n||MJ-100n||MJ-150n||MJ-200n|
|Cold, Gallon, NTEP, IP68||MJ-50c||MJ-75c||MJ-100c||MJ-150c||MJ-200c|
|Cold, Cu ft, NTEP||MJ-50f||MJ-75f||MJ-100f||MJ-150f||MJ-200f|
|Cold, Cu m||MJ-50m||MJ-75m||MJ-100m||MJ-150m||MJ-200m|
|Cold, Gallon, Stainless||MJS-200|
|Cold, Gallon, RS485, IP68||MJ-75z||MJ-100z|
|Cold, Gallon, Plastic||MJP-100P||MJP-150P|
|Cold, Gallon, Plastic,
w/o pulse output
- Certified by NSF to meet ANSI/NSF 61 for material safety and ANSI/NSF 372 for lead free plumbing as defined by the US Safe Drinking Water Act. .
- Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upwards. For installing vertically with water flowing upwards, please refer to DAE PD-75, which can be able to be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards. Not for use of pit application. For outdoor use, please refer to DAE MJ-75c, PD-75.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AS200U-75 Water Meter, 3/4″ NPT Couplings, Measuring in Gallons$40.94 Add to cart