Accessories, Non-Return Valve, Water Meters
DAE NRVMJn-200 Lead Free Non-Return-Valve for MJn-200, V-200P Water Meter
- An in-expensive Lead Free Non-Return-Valve to be installed at the outlet (2nd picture) of DAE MJn-200, V-200P Water Meter, to prevent the water from flowing back and make remote reading inaccurate. For Lead Free Non-Return-Valve of DAE MJn-200R, V-200RP Water Meters, please refer to NRVMJn-200R.
- For DAE Cloud Metering System (3rd picture), 1 Non-Return-Valve is required for each Water Meter with pulse output, or the reading on the cell phone or PC will be more than the actual reading on the meter due to the back flow.
- For the remote reading with DAE CO-10 KIT (4th picture) or AMR130 (5th picture), 1 Non-Return-Valve is required for each Water Meter with pulse output, or the reading on CO-10 KIT or AMR130 will be more than the actual reading on the meter due to the back flow.
- When water flows back, water meter keeps generating pulse like water is flowing forward. The reading on cell phone, PC or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter is based on input of pulse. Therefore, without Non-Return-Valve, reading on cell phone, PC or CO-10 will be more than actual reading on meter due to back flow. For example, when 10 gallons of water flow through MJ-75 and 2 gallons flow back, the reading on the meter is 8 gallons. However, the reading on cell phone, PC or CO-10 will be 12 gallons.
- For DAE Cloud Metering with DAE CC2030 KIT + DAE U-100 (Ultrasonic meter) or DAE CC2030 KIT + DAE MJ-100z (Encoded meter), the meter reading will always be same as the reading of cell phone, PC. Therefore Non-Return-Valve is not required.