- UL listed 200A Revenue-Grade Polaris 2000 kWh Meter, 208-240V, for 3 phase 3 wire(3 hot wire, no neutral), with 2 solid core CTs (inner diameter 1.02″, CT-200D3).
- Split core CT (CT-200SB) optional. Solid core CTs are suggested for new construction or for retrofitting construction when the power can be shut off. Split core CTs are ideal for retrofitting projects without having to disconnect wire terminations.
- 1000 pulses per kWh
- The accuracy will not be affected when the CTs are mounted up to 2000 feet away from the meter.
- kWh reading With LED display
- Parallel up to three sets of CTs for cumulative reading. Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Demand optional (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available)
- Option available with the lower cover which has two 3/4″ knockouts to connect conduits
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Readily to use with DAE Enclosure for outdoor use.
- Five year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
DAE P203-200-S KIT, 208/240V, 200A, 3P3W(3 hot wire, no Neutral), UL kWh Smart Submeter, 2 CTs (dia. 1.02″)
- UL/CUL Listed, California CTEP Approved. Certified by independent test lab to exceed ANSI C12.1 national accuracy standards. Revenue-grade accuracy (0.5% accuracy)
- Particularly suitable for monitoring the power of 5-15 ton rooftop A/C units by Trane, Carrier, York, or Lennox with 208/230V.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (0.94” inner dia.), 100A (0.63” inner dia.), 50A (0.39” inner dia.) Split Core CTs and 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (1.02” inner dia.), 50A (0.49” inner dia.) Solid Core CTs optional.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7 × 4.75 in|