- UL Listed, 600A Revenue-Grade Polaris 2000 kWh Smart Meter, 277/480V, 3 phases, 4 wires (3 hot wires, 1 neutral), with 3 Solid core CTs (inner diameter 1.38″).
- 600A, 400A, 200A Split Core and Solid Core CTs optional.
- UL/CUL Listed, California CTEP Approved. Certified by independent test lab to exceed ANSI C12.1 national accuracy standards.
- 1000 pulses per kWh
- The accuracy will not be affected when the CTs are mounted up to 2000 feet away from the meter.
- kWh reading With LED display
- Parallel up to three sets of CTs for cumulative reading. Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Demand optional (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available)
- Option available with the lower cover which has two 3/4″ knockouts to connect conduits
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Readily to use with DAE Enclosure for outdoor use like SKP Park Sierra
- Current Transformers (CTs) are not direction sensitive. It does not matter if the contractors install the CTs with wrong direction of current. DAE meters can detect it and compensate it.
- Five year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
DAE P206-600-S KIT, 600A, 277/480v, UL kWh Smart Submeter, 3P4W (3 hot wire,1 neutral), 3 Solid Core CTs (inner dia. 1.38″)
- Comes with a lower cover which has two 3/4″ knockouts to connect the conduits. One in-inline fuse with holder is attached for you to connect hot wire A to VA of the meter. The meter is powered by VA and VN. VB and VC just take the reference of voltage from hot wire B, C. They do not need in-inline fuse.
- For P256-600-S KIT is ready for Cloud Metering (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to Cloud Server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, landlords or property managers can get access to real time data, monthly kWh and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (0.94” inner dia.), 100A (0.63” inner dia.), 50A (0.39” inner dia.) Split Core CTs and 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (1.02” inner dia.), 50A (0.49” inner dia.) Solid Core CTs optional.
- Option available for wireless remote reading (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless remote reading or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight enclosure (4th picture) is available for outdoor use.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7 × 4.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.