- Modbus/RS4854, UL listed 200A Revenue-Grade Polaris 2500 kWh Meter, 208-240V, for 3 phase 3 wire (3 hot wire, no neutral), with 2 solid core CTs (inner diameter 1.02″, CT-200D3).
- Split core CT (CT-200SB) optional. Solid core CTs are suggested for new construction or for retrofitting construction when the power can be shut off. Split core CTs are ideal for retrofitting projects without having to disconnect wire terminations.
- 1000 pulses per kWh
- The accuracy will not be affected when the CTs are mounted up to 2000 feet away from the meter.
- kWh reading With LED display
- Parallel up to three sets of CTs for cumulative reading. Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Demand optional (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available)
- Option available with the lower cover which has two 3/4″ knockouts to connect conduits
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Readily to use with DAE Enclosure for outdoor use.
- Five year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
DAE P253-200-S KIT, 208/240V, 200A, 3P3W(3 hot wire, no Neutral), RS485, UL kWh Smart Submeter, 2 CTs (dia. 1.02″)
- UL/CUL Listed, California CTEP Approved. Certified by independent test lab to exceed ANSI C12.1 national accuracy standards. Revenue-grade accuracy (0.5% accuracy)
- Particularly suitable for monitoring the power of 5-15 ton rooftop A/C units by Trane, Carrier, York, or Lennox with 208/230V.
- Please refer to 3rd picture. Option available for cloud metering system with DAE CC2030 Gateway. DAE CC2030 gateway will get the energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly kWh consumption and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available from the DAE Cloud Metering System.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (0.94” inner dia.), 100A (0.63” inner dia.), 50A (0.39” inner dia.) Split Core CTs and 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (1.02” inner dia.), 50A (0.49” inner dia.) Solid Core CTs optional.
- Option available for wireless remote reading with DAE RF converters. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7 × 4.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart