- UL listed 100A Revenue-Grade Polaris 2500 kWh Meter, 120/208V, 3 phases, 4 wires (3 hot wire, 1 neutral), with 3 Split core CTs (inner dia. 0.63 inch), Modbus RTU/RS485 communications.
- Solid core CTs (CT-200D3)optional. Solid core CTs are suggested for new construction or for retrofitting construction when the power can be shut off. Split core CTs are ideal for retrofitting projects without having to disconnect wire terminations.
- With optional external input for water meter (kWh and water dual in one)
- 1000 pulses per kWh
- Very compact current sensors (CTs) and the accuracy will not be affected when the CTs are mounted up to 2000 feet away from the meter.
- kWh reading With LED display, very clear even in not-well lighted area
- Parallel up to three sets of CTs for cumulative reading. Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Demand optional (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available)
- Option available with the lower cover which has two 3/4″ knockouts to connect conduits
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Five year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
DAE P254-100 KIT, UL kWh Smart Submeter, 3 phase,4 wire (3 hot, 1 neutral), 100A, 120/208v, 3 Split Core CTs,RS485
- DAE Cloud Metering (2nd picture) available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to Cloud Server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, landlords or property managers can get access to real time data, monthly kWh and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- UL/CUL Listed, Certified by independent test lab to exceed ANSI C12.1 national accuracy standards. Revenue-grade 0.5% accuracy.
- Ready for wireless remote reading (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight enclosure (4th picture) is available for outdoor use.
- If you are looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (0.94” inner dia.), 100A (0.63” inner dia.), 50A (0.39” inner dia.) Split Core CTs and 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (1.02” inner dia.), 50A (0.49” inner dia.) Solid Core CTs optional.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7 × 4.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart