- Polaris 2500 kWh Meter, 120/208V, 3 phases, 4 wires (3 hot wire, 1 neutral), 3 Solid core CTs (inner diameter 1.02″, CT-200D3), Modbus RTU/RS485 communications.
- Split core CTs (CT-200SB, CT-400S, CT-600S) optional. Solid core CTs are suggested for new construction or for retrofitting construction when the power can be shut off. Split core CTs are ideal for retrofitting projects without having to disconnect wire terminations.
- Current Transformers (CTs) are not direction sensitive. It does not matter if the contractors install the CTs with wrong direction of current. DAE meters can detect it and compensate it.
- 3 phase 4 wire (3 hot wire, 1 neutral) or 3 phase 3 wire (3 hot wire, no neutral) 208-240V, for other configurations contact us.
- 1000 pulses per kWh
- The accuracy will not be affected when the CTs are mounted up to 2000 feet away from the meter.
- kWh reading With LED display.
- Parallel up to three sets of CTs for cumulative reading. Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Demand optional (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available)
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Five year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
Electrical Meters, Polaris 2500 Series
DAE P254-200-S KIT, UL CTEP kWh Smart Submeter, 3 phase 4 wire (3 hot wire, 1 neutral), 200A, 120/208v, 3 CTs, RS485
|w/ RS485, Split Core CT||P254-100 KIT||P254-200 KIT||P254-400 KIT||P254-600 KIT|
|w/ RS485, Solid Core CT||P254-200-S KIT||P254-400-S KIT|
|w/o RS485, Split Core CT||P204-100 KIT||P204-200 KIT||P204-400 KIT||P204-600 KIT|
|w/o RS485, Solid Core CT||P204-200-S KIT||P204-400-S KIT||P204-600-S KIT|
|w/ RS485, w/o CT||P254-200|
|w/ RS485, Split Core CT
|w/ RS485, Solid Core CT
|w/o RS485, Split Core CT
|w/o RS485, Solid Core CT
|Multi-Function, Split Core CT
|Multi-Function, Solid Core CT
|w/o RS485, Solid Core CT
, w/ Enclosure
|w/ RS485, Split Core CT||P153-100 KIT||P153-200 KIT||P153-400 KIT|
|w/ RS485, Solid Core CT||P153-200-S KIT||P153-400-S KIT|
|w/o RS485, Split Core CT||P103-100 KIT||P103-200 KIT||P103-400 KIT|
|w/o RS485, Solid Core CT||P103-200-S KIT||P103-400-S KIT|
|w/ RS485, Split Core CT, Demand||P153-200D KIT|
|w/o RS485, Solid Core CT, Demand||P103-200D-S KIT|
|w/o RS485, Solid Core CT, w/ Enclosure||P103-200-S KIT1|
|w/ RS485, Split Core CT||P253-200 KIT|
|w/ RS485, Solid Core CT||P253-200-S KIT||P253-400-S KIT|
|w/ RS485, Solid Core CT, 1 CT||P154-200-S KIT|
|w/o RS485, Split Core CT||P203-200 KIT|
|w/o RS485, Solid Core CT||P203-200-S KIT|
|w/o RS485, Solid Core CT, 1 CT||P104-200-S KIT|
|w/ RS485, Split Core CT||P256-200 KIT||P256-400 KIT||P256-600 KIT|
|w/ RS485, Solid Core CT||P256-200-S KIT||P256-400-S KIT||P256-600-S KIT|
|w/o RS485, Solid Core CT||P206-200-S KIT||P206-400-S KIT||P206-600-S KIT|
|w/ RS485, Split Core CT, Demand||P256-400D KIT||P256-600D KIT|
|w/ RS485, Solid Core CT, Demand||P306-200D-S KIT||P256-400D-S KIT|
|w/ RS485, Split Core CT||P252-200 KIT||P252-400 KIT||P252-600 KIT|
|w/ RS485, Solid Core CT||P252-200-S KIT||P252-400-S KIT||P252-600-S KIT|
|w/ RS485, Solid Core CT, 1 CT||P252-200 with 1 CT|
|w/ RS485, Split Core CT, Demand||P252-400D KIT|
|w/ RS485, Solid Core CT, Demand||P252-200D-S KIT|
1000A and up, w/ RS485, Split Core CT
- UL/cUL Listed, California CTEP approved. Conform to ANSI C12.1 and C12.20 national accuracy standards. Revenue-grade 0.5% accuracy.
- Comes with a lower cover which has two 3/4″ knockouts to connect the conduits. One in-inline fuse with holder is attached for you to connect hot wire A to VA of the meter. The meter is powered by VA and VN. VB and VC just take the reference of voltage from hot wire B, C. They do not need in-inline fuse. Please connect the wiring as per picture 4.
- DAE Cloud Metering (2nd picture) available with DAE CC2030 KIT Gateway. CC2030 will collect energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to Cloud Server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, landlords or property managers can get access to real time data, monthly kWh and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per video & ready to go.
- For existing building, hard to draw cable between electric meter (close to electric panel) and CC2030 (close to your router), please choose 1 CC2030 KIT + 2 WSC500A RF Converters to connect electric meter and CC2030 wirelessly. (4rd picture).
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight enclosure (5th picture) is available for outdoor use.
- Following CTs are available with the meter. Split Core CTs DAE CT-5000SB (5000A), CT-3000SB (3000A), CT-2000SB (2000A), CT-1500SB (1500A), CT-1000SB (1000A), CT-600S (600A), CT-400S (400A), CT-200SB (200A), CT-100S (100A) and Solid Core CT-600D9 (600A), CT-400D6 (400A), CT-200D3 (200A).
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- For monitoring up to 8 electric panels remotely with cell phone, PC and generate billing reports, you will just need 1 SMB350-UL-8-B KIT + 1 CC2030 KIT.
- We ship 3 times a day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7 × 4.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.