- UL listed 200A Revenue-Grade Polaris 2500 kWh Meter, 120/208V, 3 phases, 4 wires (3 hot wire, 1 neutral), with 3 Split core CT (inner dia. 0.94 inch), Modbus RTU/RS485 communications, Demand Meter.
- Solid core CTs (CT-200D3)optional. Solid core CTs are suggested for new construction or for retrofitting construction when the power can be shut off. Split core CTs are ideal for retrofitting projects without having to disconnect wire terminations.
- 1000 pulses per kWh
- The accuracy will not be affected when the CTs are mounted up to 2000 feet away from the meter.
- kWh reading With LED display
- Parallel up to three sets of CTs for cumulative reading. Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- With Demand (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available)
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Five year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE P254-200D KIT, UL listed kWh Demand Submeter, 3 phase, 4 wire (3 hot wires 1 neutral), 200A, 120/208v, 3 Split Cores CTs, RS485
- UL/CUL Listed, Certified by independent test lab to exceed ANSI C12.1 national accuracy standards. Revenue-grade 0.5% accuracy.
- Comes with a lower cover which has two 3/4″ knockouts to connect the conduits. One in-inline fuse with holder is attached for you to connect hot wire A to VA of the meter. The meter is powered by VA and VN. VB and VC just take the reference of voltage from hot wire B, C. They do not need in-inline fuse.
- DAE Cloud Metering (2nd picture) available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to Cloud Server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, landlords or property managers can get access to real time data, monthly kWh and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Ready for wireless remote reading (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight enclosure (4th picture) is available for outdoor use.
- If you are looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website. Following CTs are available with the meter. Split Core CTs DAE CT-5000SB (5000A), CT-3000SB (3000A), CT-2000SB (2000A), CT-1500SB (1500A), CT-1000SB (1000A), CT-600S (600A), CT-400S (400A), Solid Core CTs CT-200SB (200A), CT-100S (100A) and CT-600D9 (600A), CT-400D6 (400A), CT-200D3 (200A).
- We ship 3 times a day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7 × 4.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart