- UL Listed, RS485, Revenue-Grade Polaris 2500 kWh Meter, 277/480V, 200A, 3 phases, 4 wires (3 hot wires, 1 neutral), with 3 Split core CTs (inner diameter 0.94″, CT-200SB).
- 6 digits display, The 1st digit from the right is in one tenth kwh. For example, if you see 00123.4 on the display, it is 123.4 kWh.
- Dimension 6.5″, 5″, 2.25″, Weight 3 lbs.
- 1000 pulses per kWh
- The accuracy will not be affected when the CTs are mounted up to 2000 feet away from the meter.
- Parallel up to three sets of CTs for cumulative reading.
- Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Demand optional (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available)
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Five year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE P256-200 KIT, 200A, 277/480v, UL, RS485, kWh Smart Submeter, 3P4W (3 hot wire, 1 Neutral), 3 Split CTs (inner dia. 0.94″)
- Option available with the lower cover which has two 3/4″ knockouts to connect the conduits. If sending a note with the order, we shall ship the meter with lower cover which has two 3/4″ knockouts to you. One in-inline fuse with holder is attached for you to connect hot wire A to VA of the meter. The meter is powered by VA and VN. VB and VC just take the reference of voltage from hot wire B, C. They do not need in-inline fuse.
- DAE Cloud Metering (2nd picture) available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to Cloud Server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, landlords or property managers can get access to real time data, monthly kWh and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Wireless remote reading (3rd picture) available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- UL/CUL Listed. Certified by independent test lab to exceed ANSI C12.1 national accuracy standards. Revenue-grade 0.5% accuracy.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Option available for Split Core CTs 5000A (CT-5000SB), 3000A (CT-3000SB), 2000A (CT-2000SB), 1500A (CT-1500SB), 1000A (CT-1000SB), 600A (CT-600S), 400A (CT-400S), 200A (CT-200SB), 100A (CT-100SB), 50A (CT-50SB) and Solid Core CTs 600A (CT-600D9), 400A (CT-400D6), 200A (CT-200D3), 50A (CT-50D3).
- Indoor use only, DAE B1725 watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use (4th picture). If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless remote reading or looking for a large quantity, please contact us. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7 × 4.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart