- 1″ NSF61 Certified, Lead-Free Potable , Positive Displacement Water Meter, 1″ NPT Couplings at both ends, with Pulse Output (Reed Switch, dry contact, no voltage) , Positive Displacement.
- Model: DAE PD-100
- Can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or side-way, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Certified by independent test lab to exceed AWWA national accuracy standards +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range.
- Can detect very small flow.
- Conforms to both AWWA C700 and ISO 4064 Class C
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon, for clean water only.
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V.
- Meter body: Lead-Free Bronze.
- Item dimension: 10.75″ length (with couplings: 15.5 inches), 4.375″ wide, 5.125″ height. Weight: 11 lbs 11 once.
- NSF61 Certified Lead Free Couplings Included
- Max. Reading: 9,999,999.99 Gallons, Min. Reading: 0.01 Gallons. The last digit is in gallon.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.1 psi @ 5 GPM, 0.8 psi @ 15 GPM, 2.2 psi @ 25 GPM
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM, Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 25 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM, Normal Test Flow Limits: 3-50 GPM
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE PD-100 1″ Lead Free Potable, Positive Displacement Water Meter, 1″ NPT Couplings, Pulse Output, Gallon
- NSF61 Certified, Lead-Free Potable Water Meter, 1″ NPT Couplings at both ends, with Pulse/Reed Switch Output, Positive Displacement.
- Cloud Metering available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Ready for use with CO-10 (Electronic Pulse Counter) or CO-10 KIT – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Can also use with DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module for single water meter) and AMR (for 16 water meters) for remote reading.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||10.75 × 4.38 × 5.13 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart