- 1.5″ NSF61 Certified, Lead-Free Potable , Positive Displacement Water Meter with Pulse Output (Reed Switch, dry contact, no voltage) , Positive Displacement.
- Model: DAE PD-150
- Can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or side-way, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Certified by independent test lab to exceed AWWA national accuracy standards +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range.
- Can detect very small flow.
- Conforms to both AWWA C700 and ISO 4064 Class C.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon , for clean water only
- Pulse Output: 1 gallon/pulse, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V. We shall not be responsible for the result if connecting to third party device which is not certified by DAE.
- Meter body: Lead-Free Bronze.
- Item dimension: 13″ length, 5.75″ wide, 6.25″ height. Weight: 28 lbs 8 once.
- Connection: 1.5″ AWWA two-bolt elliptical flange, drilled
- Max. Reading: 9,999,999.99 Gallons, Min. Reading: 0.01 Gallons. The 1st digit from the right is in gallons. The dial is in one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). For example, if you see 0001234 on the register, it is 1234 gallons. Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 0.68 Gallons.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.4 psi @ 20 GPM, 1.87 psi @ 40 GPM, 2.7 psi @ 50 GPM
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 100 GPM, Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 50 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM, Normal Test Flow Limits: 5-100 GPM
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Bore diameter: 1.65 inch (42mm)
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
PD Series, Water Meters
DAE PD-150 1.5″ Lead Free NSF61, IP68 Positive Displacement Water Meter, Pulse Output, Gallon
- Can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or side-way, water flowing downwards or upwards. Good for outdoor use, pit application.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Ready for use with DAE CO-10 (Electronic Pulse Counter) or DAE CO-10 KIT – An inexpensive remote reading solution (6th picture). Can also use with DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module for single water meter) and DAE AMR (for 16 water meters) for remote reading (5th picture). Conforms to both AWWA C700 and ISO 4064 Class C. for clean water only.
- Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500a RF converters.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||13 × 5.75 × 6.3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter$36.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.