- 2″ NSF61 Certified, Lead-Free Potable , Positive Displacement Water Meter with Pulse Output (Reed Switch, dry contact, no voltage) , Positive Displacement.
- Model: DAE PD-200
- Can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or side-way, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Certified by independent test lab to exceed AWWA national accuracy standards +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range.
- Can detect very small flow.
- Conforms to both AWWA C700 and ISO 4064 Class C.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon, for clean water only
- Pulse Output: 1 gallon/pulse, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V. We shall not be responsible for the result if connecting to third party device which is not certified by DAE.
- Meter body: Lead-Free Bronze.
- Item dimension: 17″ length, 6″ wide, 6.75″ height. Weight: 41 lbs.
- Connection: 2″ AWWA two-bolt elliptical flange, drilled
- Max. Reading: 9,999,999.99 Gallons, Min. Reading: 0.01 Gallons. The 1st digit from the right is in gallons. The dial is in one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). For example, if you see 0001234 on the register, it is 1234 gallons. Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 0.17 Gallons.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.1 psi @ 20 GPM, 0.8 psi @ 40 GPM , 1.8 psi @ 60 GPM, 3.1 psi @ 80 GPM
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 160 GPM, Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 80 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 2 GPM, Normal Test Flow Limits: 8-160 GPM
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Bore diameter: 2.01 inch (51mm)
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE PD-200 2″ Lead Free Potable, Positive Displacement Water Meter, Pulse Output, Gallon
- NSF61 Certified, Lead-Free Potable Water Meter, 2″ NPT Couplings at both ends, with Pulse/Reed Switch Output, Positive Displacement.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Ready for use with CO-10 (Electronic Pulse Counter) or CO-10 KIT – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Can also use with DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module for single water meter) and AMR (for 16 water meters) for remote reading.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||17 × 6 × 6.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart