- 1” Plastic Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Cu ft + Couplings, Multi-Jet.
- Model: DAE PMJ-100P
- Unit: cubic feet
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 0.1 Cu ft (0.748 Gallons), with reed switch (dry contact, no voltage). Connect red and white wires to the pulse counter (like DAE CO-10). The blue wire is for the system which needs dual reed switches.
- Meter body: Engineering Plastics
- Item dimension: 8.8″ length, 4.1″ wide, 4.9″ height. Shipping weight: 3 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 8.8 inches, Length with couplings: 13.6 inches
- 5 digit register counter.
- The reading of 4th picture of the listing is 8.112 Cu ft.
- Only two wire connection between water meter and AMR or AMR130.
- Max temperature: 104˚F (40˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA and ISO 4064 areas, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM (400.8 cu ft/h, 11.4 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 25 GPM (200.5 cu ft/h, 5.7 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 3/4 GPM (6 cu ft/h, 0.17 m³/h)
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Install meter in a location with at least 10 diameters of straight pipe at the inlet and 5 diameters at the outlet to assure proper flow profile to meter.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE PMJ-100P 1” Plastic Water Meter,Pulse Output, Measuring in Cu ft + Couplings
- Horizontal Inline mount with dial facing upward.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
Out of stock
|Dimensions||9.5 × 4.5 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart